Here's What Your Personalized Program Includes
Three months of private one-on-one online counseling. I only take a limited number of private clients at a time, so you'll have my FULL attention and guidance over the 3-month period.
60-minute kick-start initial visit
- In our first visit, we’ll customize your plan. Together we’ll determine what you already know and what you most want to learn. That is why in this program you are the boss!!!! You will select the topics that you need right now to help achieve big and small victories in your diabetes journey. You will receive a menu of choices such as
- What diabetes diet is best for me?
- What is spiking my blood sugars and what can you do about it?
- What can I do to minimize or avoid complications?
- What can I do to reduce food anxiety?
- How can I tackle diabetes distress?
- Can you help me understand the whys and side effects of diabetes medications and how they work?
- Making sense of the numbers. There is no use in checking blood sugar if I don’t know how to use the numbers to my advantage.
- Your topic is not on the list? Don’t worry… we will work on what is important to you.
Five 30-minute diabetes education online follow-up visits
We will focus on:
- What you want to accomplish
- Fine tuning your personal goals
- Checking what is working and what is not.
- Providing you with the tips, tools, and strategies to achieve your victories
- Coping with triggers and distress
- Self-care strategies
- Making sure you feel supported and motivated
- Weekly check-ins. I will be contacting you via email to make sure that you have the information that you need to participate in life’s activities with a conviction that they will be able to tackle holidays, family reunions, travel, work with confidence.
BONUS TOOLS TO MAKE YOUR DIABETES JOURNEY EASIER
- Food Product Review Picture it! You find this new food on the supermarket shelf. You read all the claims on the label: Gluten-free, No sugars. You ask yourself, “Can I eat this?” Just send me a picture of the food (label and nutrition facts), and I will send you a nutrition review). You are entitled to receive four food product reviews.
- Nutriportion™ Measuring Cups: A $22-dollar value including shipping and handling! These diabetes measuring cups help you calculate the number of carbohydrates of common household foods. These are no ordinary measuring cups! There are four different measuring cup sizes. You can find the amount of carbohydrate written on the cups.
- Personalized 7-day meal plan. You will complete a short questionnaire including the foods you love, and you will receive a personalized 7-day meal plan with your favorite foods, recipes, and a shopping list!!!!
Are You Ready? Work With Me!
If you’re ready to stop stressing over your blood sugars, you’ve come to the right place.
One Time Investment
Two Monthly Payments
Frequently Asked Questions
Almost ready but still have some questions?
My husband and I think yours was the most informative and useful information. We appreciate all that you do to help those with diabetes.
Ms. Drago was an excellent source of information. Thanks for the fantastic, engaging workshop. As I said to the group, it was the best workshop I have attended in the 15 years I have had diabetes.
In 3 months my A1C went from 7.8 to 6.3 and my medication was reduced in half. Before working with Lorena, there were many things I did not understand about carbohydrates and what are the main reasons my blood sugar was high. Lorena taught me how to adjust my meal plan according to my blood sugar results and gave me lots of support. Diabetes requires discipline and Lorena checks-in with me and gives me feedback. I feel very pleased with my results and even my doctor told me to keep doing what I am doing. G.M., 58 year old male with Type 2 Diabetes.